Came across a post on Hack Education by Audrey Watters who explains the service Highlighter. The idea is that students (in groups for instance) can be invited to read, annotate and write in texts online and thus interact with the material provided by the teacher. It looks intriguing and I might give it a shot this semester.
- The all-seeing Kinect: tracking my face, arms, body, and heart on the Xbox One
- Én av tre tenåringer er kronisk stresset - Aftenposten
- Apple secretly developing entire platform for wearable, attachable computing
- Is This Virtual Worm the First Sign of the Singularity? - Atlantic Mobile
- Stephen Fry har ein mørk løyndom